- Online Application form, duly filled, can be submitted online, there itself.
- Candidates can take offline admission form at the Reception of Institute Ghaziabad.
- Common Application form can also be downloaded from the institutes website.
- Application form, duly filled, can be submitted at Institute’s Head Office Campus personally or by post. The form should be addressed to the Admission Coordinator, CHM Group of Institutions Ghaziabad.
After verification of the submitted application forms, Candidates shall be called for the Preliminary test/interview. The short-listing of the candidates in the Preliminary Test/Interview will be based on test performance and/or in the interview.
The candidates qualifying the admission process shall be informed individually by post, email or through website.
Those candidates who are having more than 50% marks in their academics are eligible for direct admission at campus.
Locations for the Admission process are announced in the due course of time.
The candidates selected for the Admission has to submit attested copies of the following documents along with the prescribed fee at the time of admission:
- Mark Sheet of Degree examination.
- Degree Certificate.
- Residence Proof.
- Course fee receipt
- Extracurricular certificates (if any)
- Certificates of awards and honors, if any
- Experience certificates
- Migration certificate from last institute/university attended.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Hostel fee receipt, if taken.11.